Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog Assignment 6

My topic is Can you communicate with the dead. I was watching TV this weekend and saw a commercial for a TV show that will be on this week on TRU TV. It look like it would be interesting, it showed previews of people trying to hunt ghosts and communicating with them. believe I will watch it. It may help me with my paper. I also, have already started looking on the Internet for articles relating to my topic so I'm sure I will use the Internet as well.

I think checking out some books from the library may be useful as well. I was searching the Internet and found an article on the book by "They Psychic in You: Understand and Harness your Natural Psychic Power" by Jeffery Wands and Tom Philbin. I think this book might be of interest to me. I will also us the online sources, like the virtual library to research my paper. I have used these before but it has been a very long time, so the links on our assignment tab was very useful.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Amanda I think your topic, whether or not we can communicate with the dead, is pretty interesting. Without me not doing any research on that topic I would say probably not. But then again is some ways I think we might be able to. Before this class started and not knowing alot about paranormal I really wouldn't believe any of it, but now my outlook on some things have changed. The sources you have mentioned in this blog should help you. That tv show on TRU TV probably will help you and be very interesting. I'm sure it will answer alot of questions you have on that topic.