Friday, September 12, 2008

Blog Assignment 4

I revised my essay this week. Most importantly I tried to make my paragraphs flow together better. I also added some more to my introduction and conclusion. I found some grammar mistakes and fixed them also. I hope I caught them all.

I changed some of my wording. After reading it, I noticed that I was using the same words over and over. I also moved some sentences around and changed the paragraphs. I found that some of my sentences really should have been in other paragraphs, so I moved them. I added some more detail to my paper also.

It's been so long since I've been in school. I had forgotten how much time it takes to write a paper. Next time, I think I will use index cards to help me put my thoughts together before I start writing/typing.

No comments: